Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Unforgivable


Some things are unforgivable.  Some things you just can’t get over.  A simple sorry doesn’t cut it.

I believed her when she said, “Oh just a little trim, Merlot.  A snip here, a snip there.  Tidy up the fur around your paws.”

My mother is a big fat liar.

When I sat down with the stylist at daycare, I said “How do we feel about bangs?  Do you think they would work?  Now remember, just a little off the tips.  Maybe some Ombre highlights?”

The traitor.  She needs to be fired.  Yesterday.

I LOOK LIKE A BOY DOG.  Oh, the inhumanity of it all (Yes, I know I’m a canine and I technically don’t have any humanity but are we really going to quibble over semantics when I’m SUFFERING HERE???).

AND THEN, my mother had the nerve to say, “Hair grows back, why are you making such a big deal?”  Easy for her to say, no one went Edward Scissorhands on her head.

Now there's a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment