Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my little space on the World Wide Web.  I wanted a place to pontificate and just generally fill you in on what it's like to be a canine in one of the greatest cities in the world.  Yes, I'm a dog, get over it.  Some would argue I'm a puppy and that I couldn't possibly have seen enough of the world to offer any intelligent opinions, but I'm a master of my hood.  Well, all four blocks of it anyways.

Why am I called Merlot?  You'd have to ask my wine-swilling Mama, and no, she doesn't share.  I live with my Mama and Papa in a high rise (it must be high because I can see the sky from the windows and we have to use an elevator when I gotta potty).

Where did I come from?  Some far away place called Iowa.  I like to think of myself as a jet-setter since I've been on airplanes.  I don't remember this place called Iowa but I'm sure it was fabulous.

That's it for now.  It's time for my walk.  Be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Merlot! Are you a girl doggie or a boy doggie??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I think Merlot might travel more than I do and I travel a lot lol...best part is that she doesn't have to pay for her flights. I need to get on tht tip and find a 'big poppa' to pay for my tix :P

    ReplyDelete