Friday, March 4, 2011

It's A Dog Eat Dog World

So I mentioned I go to doggy daycare, but it's really more of a magnet school for Manhattan's elite canine population. We just call it doggy daycare because otherwise we sound snobbish, like humans who went to Harvard. Where did you go to school? I went to college in Boston.

For example, right now we're studying for the PSAT's - the Puppy SAT's. Some might argue that they're starting us early, but that's the dedication to education they have at doggy daycare. Me personally? I'm already scoring better than the two year olds. I tutor a Dalmation in my spare time (let's just say I'm glad my breed is a cousin to the Border Collie).

If you think the academics are tough, the social scene makes studying for Advanced Studies In Meat Types* a walk in the park. . . which I also enjoy, of course. Doggy Daycare is the canine equivalent of Gossip Girl, just a touch more feral.

*I've learned that Merlot pairs well with steak but alas, my humans have yet to let me partake of their wine collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment