Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Boarding

In spite of my advanced intelligence, I am a dog and sometimes nuanced human behavior escapes me.  When I'm dropped off for doggy daycare, I always assume it's for the day and one of the humans will come back when it's dark to pick me up so I can pass out on the couch like I've had way too many glasses of wine.  Sometimes it gets dark and my humans don't come, so then I assume it was Papa's turn to pick me up.  It might be very dark outside, but he always comes.  When I wasn't picked up before it was time to sleep, I knew I was here for the long haul.

Puppy Sleepover!  Being surrounded by jet-setting Manhattanites, I can always count on at least 2 other puppies being boarded for the weekend.  Shenanigans galore!  Wait, did you think I was going to tell you what happened at doggy daycare???  You know what they say, "What happens at doggy daycare stays at doggy daycare!"

Just kidding!  Stories coming soon . . .

I'm not bitter that I get left behind nearly ALL the time.  Why, do I sound bitter?  I'm too young to be bitter.  I just get revenge.  "Oh, I'm sorry Mama, were you a fan of those shiny black leather heels that now have my teethmarks?"  :: Cue evil puppy laugh ::

No comments:

Post a Comment